Craft Fair Guidelines
LWML Wyoming District Convention
June 18 ~ 20, 2020
Following are the guidelines:
- Each Society or Zone will be responsible to man their own table of items and money (tables will be provided).
- Each Society or Zone will be responsible to set up and take down their own items for the sale.
- Craft Fair will only be open when the display area is open. This will be in a locked area.
- You can either donate a percentage of your sales or a donation to the District LWML for your table space. The money collected will be used for the Mission Grants.
- Setting up of your table space will begin at on June 18th.
- Each individual will be responsible for pricing their own items.
We again are going to do the Craft Fair instead of the LWML store. This seemed to be a big hit at the last District Convention and was asked to do it again. If we would have done the LWML Store we would have had to purchase the items with our WY District funds plus the shipping charges. We most likely would not of made a profit and we would of also ended up with items that did not sell.
Please encourage your members to participate in the Craft Fair, the more items we have to shop for the more exciting it will be.
I will need to be contacted no later than June 15th to reserve table space.
Please share this with your LWML Societies and Zones. If you have ladies in your congregation that would also like to donate please encourage them to do so.
Serving the Lord with Gladness
Vice President of Christian Life